Thursday, May 25, 2017

This is Truth..

Sometimes I freeze when I go and take a photo, its not rare that this happens but it has happened on more than one occasion. I don't know what my problem is with taking picture of people though glass like this photo to the left, but it terrifies me. I have missed so many great opportunities because I am worried that someone is going to yell at me.  I don't understand this because I get people yelling at me on the daily and I can handle it just fine, but something about this is absolutely crippling to me.

I don't really have anything more to say about this, but I would love to hear from you who are reading my blog.  Leave me a comment or come follow me on Twitter/Insta/snapchat: ishooturbanutah and let me know you found me from here.

Thank you all for your support.

-Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment