Monday, May 1, 2017

I'M BBBBBBAAACCKKKKKK!!!!!

I am going to be way more active on this from now on.  I haven't really been able to shoot as much as I would like to as of late but that will change soon.

As  I was talking with friends, non photographers, I am asked to talk about stories or things that have happened to me while out shooting.  I am making it out to be way more then it really is, but these people, mostly work friends, follow me on Instagram want to know what happened after the shot or what made me want to take the photo in the firts place.


When I was in Manhattan last October, I realized that everywhere I looked there was trash. Here in Salt Lake City, we do not have the problem so when I cam across this I just had to photograph it.  No big story to start this off with, but this will become something that I will write about when I come across photos that jog stories.  Not all of them will be rad, i.e. this one, but they will also let me remember why I took the photos.

If you are not following me on social media please do so @ ishooturbanutah on Instagram & Twitter. Twitter will be filled with rants about things that are happening live while I'm out shooting or will other photos that might not be shared on Instagram. So just follow both!

Peace

-Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment